feeling a bit sheepish

the wooly-brained ramblings of a knitter and novice spinner... it may be 'a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing'...but it's mine ;-)

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

no real fiber content...

but i wanted to thank those of you who have left comments on the sock :-) they were much appreciated...i always wonder if i'm just 'talking to hear myself talk' (nothing new lol) here, and am grateful for the traffic from alison's site (sockapal2za), as i've kept my 'blog status' pretty much to myself. i've been growling a bit at blogger though--it alerts me by email to comments, but doesn't allow me any private (ie by email) way to respond to commenters. i suppose that's for privacy's sake, but it does make it difficult :-
being the sheep* that i am ;-) i've participated in a couple of the 'in things' going the blog rounds...my results (such as they are) below.

Take the MIT Weblog Survey


Pholph's Scrabble Generator

My Scrabble© Score is: 33.
What is your score? Get it here.
i think i need to add a 'k' (or 'q' or 'z') to bump my score up lol

*i tend, like a sheep, to 'follow the crowd', which isn't always a good thing...but did get me started on a clapotis earlier this year & has me yearning after a Rowan Birch shawl (soon i hope)...so i don't suppose it's all bad is it? ;-)

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home