feeling a bit sheepish

the wooly-brained ramblings of a knitter and novice spinner... it may be 'a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing'...but it's mine ;-)

Friday, January 05, 2007

starting tonight....


i have a perfect excuse for spinning at least once a week...

friday night spinners


just my style of "group project"--no rules, just making a little time to do something i enjoy, once a week...

i think i can deal with that sort of 'hardship' ;-)

tonight is our monthly spinning night at the shop, and since i was given some incredibly lovely fiber for christmas (some of which can be seen in recent posts on the blog of the local colinette pusher and sneaky gift coordinator...yes, as a matter of fact i was spoiled rotten lol), i'm going to be hauling the wheel out to start the spinning year out on a great note. if i produce anything worth mentioning, i'll try and post photos...



i suppose this year i should resolve to blog more often? ;-)

Labels:

5 Comments:

  • At January 06, 2007 9:30 AM, Blogger AsKatKnits said…

    Happy New Year!!! :-) Hope your holidays were awesome!!

     
  • At February 07, 2007 4:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That would be most delightful. Would a new button help?

     
  • At September 06, 2007 9:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Apparently, we are in the same boat. Bloggers who are in "Don't wanna blog" slump. How are ya doing? Thought maybe we'd see you during our pilgramage to Thread Bear. Missed that smiling face though. Hope everything is going well for you.

     
  • At October 19, 2007 8:19 AM, Blogger Debbi said…

    Hi, Laurie!

    I can't wait to hear about SOAR! How awesome. I was actually bummed that I was going to Scotland when I did because I really wanted to go to SOAR and couldn't do both because they were too close together. Scotland was awesome though and I hope to get a new post up about the trip and everything else going on. I hadn't seen Rob or Matt's blogs yet but checked them out and started crying again. I'm glad the flowers went over well though. I'm going to miss Connor and can only imagine how it will be for them. Are you going Saturday? I'll be there and will be bringing a wheel and my knitting whilst hoping to unload some of my stuff. It'd be great to see you. :)

     
  • At October 21, 2007 2:45 PM, Blogger Spinsanity said…

    Hey, Laurie,
    It was so nice to meet you yesterday! I'm so glad you're happy with the rose. Now get back in here blogging so I have more to read. :-)

    Shannon/Spinsanity

     

Post a Comment

<< Home